Maui County Delivers Final Blow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

actually i did when the issue was first raised on a different thread.and on several other threads.the part thats not funny is the fact that the state of hawaii does this alot, and have been for ages. why you people continue to allow them to get away with some of the stuff they do is unreal. Im sure Krisb could point out some of those other threads for ya. and yeah I saw this coming from miles away.how does that local saying go again?.... oh yeah, "why grumble, be humble." it is that very attitude that laid the foundation for the local state of consciousness and lack of political awareness. and its only a final blow if you allow it to be.

I did explain in detail long time ago how to deal with such issues. im not going to be repeatedly reiterating myself.nobody wanted to listen then, why should i bother now. besides most of you sound very well educated, i would think that most of you are familar with the constitution. if you arent then i would say now would be a good time to take a look at it.

I am watching this closely because some of the same issues are developing here on Oahu. I can understand the issues, but it seems to me the actions and changes were done in haste, without consulting those in the industry.

well if they try it here then I would have no problem helping to fight.

actually i did when the issue was first raised on a different thread.and on several other threads.the part thats not funny is the fact that the state of hawaii does this alot, and have been for ages. why you people continue to allow them to get away with some of the stuff they do is unreal. Im sure Krisb could point out some of those other threads for ya. and yeah I saw this coming from miles away.how does that local saying go again?.... oh yeah, "why grumble, be humble." it is that very attitude that laid the foundation for the local state of consciousness and lack of political awareness. and its only a final blow if you allow it to be.

I did explain in detail long time ago how to deal with such issues. im not going to be repeatedly reiterating myself.nobody wanted to listen then, why should i bother now. besides most of you sound very well educated, i would think that most of you are familar with the constitution. if you arent then i would say now would be a good time to take a look at it.
No one listened to you then, no one is listening now, you made no useful suggestions then, you make no useful suggestions now, perhaps you don't actually know what a constitutional issue is? Which amendment do you suggest is being violated? Or perhaps it's just a big word that you thing sounds scary?

Please don't throw out your shoulder patting yourself undeservedly on the back while complaining about the people who've been doing the work there on Maui.

i can see you are someone that is used to manipulating people. basically you have two choices you can go back and find the post where I did mention the exact violation in this case or you can pick up a book and read it for yourself.

loved the sandlot tactic though. :rofl3:

had you simply asked for help I would have, in fact I was about to post the answers to the questions when i read your post which changed my mind. feel free to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. and i mentioned krisb because he was one of the people involved in the conversation so it would be easy for him to tell you which post it was. as i said I dont like repeating myself.

well i just looked at one of the old post and guess who was the one telling me I was wrong? you! had you listened the first time I told you, its possibe you wouldnt be in this mess in the first place. you ruled out an option with out even testing it. so its my feelings that you know what your doing.so....keep doing it your way. as you said i have nothing positive to add.

You were wrong then, you are wrong now, time has not made any change in reality. You have no idea what you are talking about, you have no grasp of constitutional law, but you clearly like to run your ratchet ... and that's fine, this is, after all, the internet. But when you start insulting the people who have been carrying the load, it's time to call you on it, so put up or shut up, what Amendment? What grounds?

you know you are right i know nothing so tell shaka doug all bets are off do what he can with what i gave him. no i dont no nothing about constitutional law. i just studied it every day of my life for 7 years. nope i know nothing. good luck with that.

If it wasn't for all the :catfight: I would ask what Black_3000psi's opinion on the constitutionality is of this issue. It is always good to get a couple of educated points of view when working in a stratigic environment.

Maui County :m16:

So is anyone hiring a lawyer to fight these clowns or are we just going to point fingers at each other and claim the high ground because we know stuff others don't?

So is anyone hiring a lawyer to fight these clowns or are we just going to point fingers at each other and claim the high ground because we know stuff others don't?
I really like the fact that the bickering is going on between two people that have no actual interest in this -- one on the Big Island and one on Oahu. :D

KissMyCORA - black_3000psi's name isn't Drew. It's Marco.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom