Maui Dive Shop boat sink[ing]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just curious what the MDS charges for half a dive trip????

********MOD NOTICE********

OK guys...enough, take your discussion into PM's and get back to the sunken dive boat - any posts that are not on topic will be deleted.
You can always put each other on ignor​

justleesa:
********MOD NOTICE********

OK guys...enough, take your discussion into PM's and get back to the sunken dive boat - any posts that are not on topic will be deleted.
You can always put each other on ignor​
I think I might have been a good boy this time, not certain but.......

I'd love an update on the status of the boat if any locals have it.

how 'bout an update on YOU, Al?

good to see you.

I would like to see that boat. I am sure there is an opportunity there for some creative pictures. I was thinking maybe they open those transom pie plates to sink it....

I would like to know how people sink a boat...

I know this guy that sunk a Puerto Rican's boat for eating a big Jew-fish (Goliath Grouper now) that was hundreds of years old and lived in the Rhone in The BVI for many decades.

Al Mialkovsky:
With a little rock-climbing thrown in from what I read...:D

Latest is that they're going to try to raise her tomorrow morning. I know someone who's going to be out there as safety/rescue/whatever boat/divers in case there's an emergency, so I'll post back as soon as I hear if they get her up or not.

Al Mialkovsky:

Aloha Al,

I apologize for the bs goin on here. I have ceased to acknowledge.

MDS has a one tank you can do from kihei boatramp to the backwall.

They offer it as a one tank, two tank or three tank. they bring one tankers back in and pickup any 2 tankers and the three tankers stay on for the full monty.

I figure its about 70 bucks considering there two tank is 140.00

aloha.

Al Mialkovsky:
I think I might have been a good boy this time, not certain but.......

I'd love an update on the status of the boat if any locals have it.

Aloha again Al,

they will be trying it again tomorrow. I will be on board to capture footage or assist in any way. will give full update tomorrow.

conditions are great right now. no swell, no wind and I am sure they are closing off molokini for the betetr part of the day.

talk to you guys tomorrow

aloha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom