Maui dives for photographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info guys.

I dont suppose you know of a place to stay thats reasonably priced? the interwebs love resorts and at the 500 bucks a night they're talking, I'd love them too, but for me, something a little more humble is in order ;D

It would be important to note that if you're planning to shore dive, you're going to need a car. The dive sites are too spread out for you to be able to stay in one place and walk to them.

Well, the times I've done the legal entry from shore, there were a ton of small coral heads that we couldn't see very well in the surf, and slammed our shins into from time to time. It was a very slow process going forward. The entry across the channel from the marina is easy, but it isn't legal.
That too, correct. But with boots and a 3 mm wetsuit, that is less of a problem. Checking the tide table helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom