Maui film crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Would some one be so kind as to run my camcorder from out side the shark tank on Mon Oct 10th? I'll pay your way in and buy lunch after. Just set it up on the tripod and make sure it stays there. This time there is a tiger shark in there and she eats a lot! :11: The video was the best part from my last dive at the MOC. There was a unicorn fish spawning in my bubbles and I never knew about it untill later. Too funny. I hear the curator telling my GF to make sure I wash my hair real good! LOL Getting bumped at close quaters right in front of the camera was pretty good too.

Wildcard:
Would some one be so kind as to run my camcorder from out side the shark tank on Mon Oct 10th? I'll pay your way in and buy lunch after.
By all means... pay my way in (I prefer Hawaiian Air) and I'll not only run your camera... I'll buy you lunch.

What time is that happening? I will be returning from the DEMA Show that day. I get in sometime in the early afternoon. I would be happy to help out. I like the Maui Ocean Center. It's a great place to see the fish....fully air conditioned too!

Check in is at 8:30 but the dive wont start untill about 9:30/10....Thanks Uncle Pug, but Im gonna have to pass on thet one! LOL Now if Aunt Pug wants to come.......

Shaka Doug:
What time is that happening? I will be returning from the DEMA Show that day. I get in sometime in the early afternoon. I would be happy to help out. I like the Maui Ocean Center. It's a great place to see the fish....fully air conditioned too!
Ummm, dude, the DEMA ends the 7th. What on earth could you find to do in Vegas after the DEMA?????

Wildcard:
Would some one be so kind as to run my camcorder from out side the shark tank on Mon Oct 10th? I'll pay your way in and buy lunch after. Just set it up on the tripod and make sure it stays there. This time there is a tiger shark in there and she eats a lot! :11: The video was the best part from my last dive at the MOC. There was a unicorn fish spawning in my bubbles and I never knew about it untill later. Too funny. I hear the curator telling my GF to make sure I wash my hair real good! LOL Getting bumped at close quaters right in front of the camera was pretty good too.

Aloha Wildcard

I just left employment at the Ocean Center and got another job closer to home. If you can't find anyone to run your camera they'd be more than happy to accommodate you. There's usually someone in the tunnel watching as a safety measure anyway.

Al Mialkovsky:
Ummm, dude, the DEMA ends the 7th. What on earth could you find to do in Vegas after the DEMA?????

Aloha Al,

I'm headed out to L.A. for the weekend after DEMA is over. I'm visiting one of my favorite dive students and we're gonna work on some skin diving and snorkeling techniques. I wish I could stay longer, but back to the grind, you know?

Thanks all, Sounds like my good friend and dive buddy Tim has it covered. Can't wait to do this again, this time with a Tiger!

Dude you have been MIA from Kona for far too long. I have two words for you, "Green buoy". The Silkys have returned too.

Back
Top Bottom