May 15, 2008 Weigh-In ..... Is it my turn to start this??? (gulp!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, no scale movement but at Almity says, who need digital scales. My jeans are loser. I gave away 2 pairs of slacks this week that I didn't even need to unzipper to get into. That felt good.

That's awesome Fairy! I had that same experience this week (re: not needing to unzip the pants). Was kind of mad that my clothes are not fitting me right but then my husband looked at me and said - "Are you kidding? That's what you want! Don't complain about it." Hehehe.

Way to go!! I wish that were the case for me, but I guess I shouldn't expect that a) this early in the changes and b) since I haven't bought much in the way of new clothes since I stopped taking care of myself properly LOL

My fat girl jeans do fit again without the extra roll or having to suck anything in hehehehe so hopefully they'll be on the way out in another little while.

And I think we should have a big "give it away" thread - a goal date that we all go through our closets and donate everything that doesn't fit any more. I was planning on doing this twice this year - once before I head to the States at the end of next month and once near the end of the year, probably around October or November (in time for the sales so we can each get a treat, too!!) What do you think? Anyone in?

Anyway, this evening I'm down .6 lbs - I suspect that means I'm really down another lb since my evening weight is generally at least a pound higher than morning, but since I won't have any quality time with my scale until Saturday morning it's only unofficial. I'll post again on when I do my next morning weight check.

Scale says the same thing this morning - down .6 lbs since I switched to a scale that gives partial pounds. (Since I started on a scale that doesn't count partial lbs, though, I've only been counting one pound drops so guess I'm just holding steady. Oh well.)

I was planning on doing this twice this year - once before I head to the States at the end of next month and once near the end of the year, probably around October or November (in time for the sales so we can each get a treat, too!!) What do you think? Anyone in?

I've been doing a gradual give-away. Got another pile going, since I now fit into all of my old skinny clothes (and some new ones, as well!)

ok, no weighin but i had my measurements today

the girls are down 4.5cms (almost 2")
waist is down 8cms (3 1/4")
and the hips are down 5cms (2")

Back
Top Bottom