May dive club meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AWESOME GOD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Our next dive club meeting will be at 6:30 Tuesday, May 4, in the Jumbalaya Grill & Oyster Bar. Jumbalaya's is located inside the Bay Beach Inn (51 Gulf Breeze Pkwy), just south of the 3 mi bridge in Gulf Breeze.

Hope to see you there!

Is the club still around? I joined last fall, still haven't got any info on dives, membership card or the club T-shirt. And noticed now, no more meeting notices.

Chris, the dive club is still operating under a newly elected President and Board. You can find the contact info at West Florida Dive Club try reaching out to the president about upcoming meetings.

Hey Chris,

As Barry stated the club is still operating with a new President, Jerry Pilgrim. We are meeting back by the 3 mile bridge and you can either make contact through the website or stop by the dive shop any time and chat.
The next meeting is set for July 6th at 6:30pm. I will confirm the location but it should be at the Cafe next to the dive shop. We are working to get it back in the hotel and I am going to meet with the new management again concerning the club meetings this week.
We have a new secretary and he will take over putting up notices and other information for us.

You can call me at the shop or email me anytime with questions.

Thanks,

Carlos

I've sent 3 emails with no response... I feel like I just pissed away $45 for a family membership with nothing in return.

I hear You i used to be a member was thinking about joining again but if i cant get a response then why would i wanna join why would anyone wanna ?:confused:

Okay guys, I don't monitor Scubaboard on a regular basis but let me clarify the situation.
The Scubaboard forum is under the past Presidents ID and I have no control over it at all and neither does the current President.

Chris, what email address are you sending emails to? I have not received anything from you at all.
Jerry is good about replying to emails so I am certain if he received any you would have received a response.

I responded and told you that you could call me, message or email me anytime. I have received nothing from you so far.

Robert, you stopped by the shop and I told you in person I would let you know about the next meeting. This still stands true as there will be an email sent next week and you are on the list for that email.

The meeting will be July 6th and I will post a message here as to the place next week and there will be an email sent.

You can email me anytime directly at carlos.faught@gmail.com with any further questions.

Thanks,

Carlos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom