May I join you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Dee, I really enjoyed your photo's. Infact I showed most of my staff here at the office how wonderful it is in the Deep Blue. I plan on turning most of them into diveaholics, and pictures like that can only help!

Mario

Dee's first post...around 2.5 years ago!

How nostalgic! Did I spell that right? Na-stol-gic Na-stal-gic Nastalgic? :loopy:

I bet Walter gets it right! :wink:

We need to start an old timers club. Maybe turn our stars silver so something.

......a great idea. I love to read the "old" posts.....But you know the problems already about creating this type of "segregation"....where do you start? 1st 1000, 1500, 500, ??? and is it DIR? :wink: :wink: :wink: hehehehehehehe.....just had to add it in...........

butch you could use a date instead of a post count. I only have just over 100 post but I have been on this board since Aug. 2000 I think.

scubanole once bubbled...
butch you could use a date instead of a post count. I only have just over 100 post but I have been on this board since Aug. 2000 I think.

we could ignore the whole idea and exist in peace and harmony without creating anymore forums to cloud the board. :D :eek:

Back
Top Bottom