Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have another idea - see post

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking Firehouse would be a better option for parking... I don't think there would be any parking available after 10am at SC...

Early is fine by me - 6:30 or 7 a.m.

I'm not familiar with the grassy area you are speaking of but it sounds perfect. Is it just past Shark's Cove?

If the surf is good, I'll make a reconnasense run on Saturday or Sunday to be sure I know where it is. Anybody want a dive? Just so you know, I'm not a doubles diver so my dive would be the standard hour dive.

One more thing - if we enter into the shaft (or giant stride off the ledge), where do we exit? In the cove and walk over? I'm sort of a wimp so I like to know these kinds of things.

Is anybody bringing a BBQ?

we might have a small gas grill

fishb0y:
I'm thinking Firehouse would be a better option for parking... I don't think there would be any parking available after 10am at SC...

Yeah, 10 is too late

i am planning on making it with jeff, but matt will be out of town for his brother's wedding. i don't have an actual album from the wedding yet.... yeah i know it's been about 8 months, what can i say i am lazy? anyway I promise to bring my laptop since all the pics are on there.

also should i bring the bacon and cheese potato salad again or are you guys sick of that by now?

also we have some friends (a couple and their 2 young kids, 2 year old and 10 month old) who might want to come and just hang out. not sure if they are coming yet, but i can find out and post what they plan on bringing.

mohneys1:
i am planning on making it with jeff, but matt will be out of town for his brother's wedding. i don't have an actual album from the wedding yet.... yeah i know it's been about 8 months, what can i say i am lazy? anyway I promise to bring my laptop since all the pics are on there.

also should i bring the bacon and cheese potato salad again or are you guys sick of that by now?

Aloha, now I have to post. Yes, PLEEAAASSSEEEE bring the bacon and cheese potato salad.
Aloha
Roger

Haha... I guess that means I'll be bringing potato salad again. Hopefully it turns out better than the last time I brought it. That was a disappointing batch in my opinion, I'll work hard to make it tasty!

:( From http://surfnewsnetwork.com/

Sun '05/27'
arrow_up.gif
W-NW
HAW:2-3+
FACE:3-5+
TYPHOON YUTU

May have Waves 2'-5' from Hurricane YUTU, diving may be a little unique, but should not affect the BBQ and Drinks...

We are thinking about Makaha instead, should still be diveable...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom