Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year's Labor Day get together lasted into the afternoon. Groups would gear up and go dive and then get out and graze for a while. So it was a very laid back dive/surface interval-socializing kind of day.

I know there was some talk of what people were bringing earlier, but that may have changed since we started this thread. I'll be there tomorrow morning (though probably not at 0730) with fruit.

Mmmm, fresh fruit... I miss fruit. I had watermelon berries today thou...Y'all have fun tomorrow. Wish I could be there.

so it looks like segal is coming now, and she is supposedly bringing brownies. do we have enough meat? i thought someone said that might be an issue...

Scuba Sailor:
That may be feasible................may just make it then if others are gonna be there later on.

Yeah we'll literally be there all day. I think we all start going home around4 or 5 in the afternoon. It's a full day thing. Just grab a chair and head on over, we'll be around.

I'm on my way right now to pick up some meat! Not bologna! I don't think it will be enough for everyone so I hope someone else brings some too.

I guess I gotta buy a cheap cooler to put the meat in too.

Any hoo, I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom