Oahu SB Get Together June 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Lori! Just tried calling you....got an answering machine with a different name. Roger and I were talking. We are just going there early to save the spot....if you guys get there by 9 that would work. Try calling me in about 10 minutes.

waaa....wish I could come!

Leesa might be too much trouble..you are welcome to go get my gas grill. Delegate...

also, there is a habachi under the stairs where your mixer was.

our car will be full with tanks and gear... But thanks for offering

Wish you were here too....tried calling you a few hours ago :bawling:

My phone never rang. Must be the tropical air :) I'll PM my number again. I'm not sure if it's too late to call you. It's almost 9:30pm.

That sounds perfect Lisa. If I had my own car here I would be there with you early.
Everyone is fine with that.

If you want to call me I'll be up for a little while longer. If not we'll see you in the morning.

Lori

Tried calling again and I still get the answering machine....sent you the PM back with the number you gave me, could you check it?

Good, where were you?? You missed out on the skill dives :)

It was great...just got home now...very relaxing and fun day! Thanks everybody...I'll post our next get together later on this evening :D

you didn't tell me there were going to be skills dives...

Glad you all had a good time.

Too much fun today, it was great placing names with the faces.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom