Oahu SB Get Together June 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You were missed Tim...everybody remembered your airconditioned suit and Shelby :D

That it was Fishb0y, maybe you can join us for our next one :wink:

justleesa:
You were missed Tim...everybody remembered your airconditioned suit and Shelby :D

That it was Fishb0y, maybe you can join us for our next one :wink:
Definitely... hopefully the vis will be a little better next time!

I replaced the "shoestring" lacing on that wetsuit with some velcro... still a bit hard to donn, but it works better and looks nicer... course I don't wear that suit any longer ... too chilly.

Aloha, Tim

LOL you know you can just buy a new wetsuit. I've got an XL one I'm selling.

lol - one day I'd like to fit in an XL again :wink:

and I did buy a new suit - a 5/3 and a drysuit - use em' both now.

The "shoestring" style zipper did get a few comments while I was waiting for a replacement suit though...

Now that it's a "velcro" zipper I just tossed it into my loaner wetsuit pile. For someone who is desperate it will work :D

Aloha, Tim

so, ohana! how was the fiesta? anybody miss me at all?

my daughter is getting sick of me....

Hey, Leesa, there is this friend of mine , a pro surf photographer, he wants to dive with us...he is interested in checking out underwater photography...he just sent me some great shots from Taihiti triple Crown or something...they are really good...surfers in the tube...Taihitian kids. wish the gallery was up, I could post some. Anywho, I told him he could go with us on Alex's boat..he shoots some surfers right under the surface and make have some fresh perspective...oh, Alex just bought a new mini cooper yesterday and called me to say he wants to buy that boat I like.... yes sir, he is "on a roll". he, he. I told him just get a dang mirror in the head on the Elysium....and some TP.

I am all razzed,---I get to go to REI today. Shopper's mecca, too bad I am so broke.

Miss ya'll.

The picnic was fun and tasty! The vis was crappy but Roger spotted an eagle ray (or two?).

There was a flyer on turtles where they say the turtles main pretators are large tiger sharks. We also know that TS like murky water. And there were lots of turtles!

Hmmmm.

Leesa got a bunch of great photos of the turtles that hauled out on the sand. I know she will post them soon. Breathtaking!

I won't be able to make the next one. I'll miss all you guys.

-becky

What time did your head hit the pillow Becky?? Tonight is full moon...I'm off at 10..wanna snorkel?

justleesa:
What time did your head hit the pillow Becky?? Tonight is full moon...I'm off at 10..wanna snorkel?

I was asleep by 8 p.m. Fell asleep on the couch and then was awakened "in the middle of the night" by loud motorcycles. It was only 11 p.m.!! Back awake at 3 a.m. for a quick look at the moon.

Anyway, loonnnggg day at the beach again, snorkeling at 3 tables. I was again in bed early.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom