Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aargh - this is killing me. I'd love to be there, but I've got to work. WORK! On Labor Day - I guess that's fitting.

I was looking forward to meeting some of our newer Hawaii Ohana - I guess I'll have to wait for another time.

Lisa- let me know when you're on your M-F schedule and maybe we can schedule another Ohana lunch - but this time on a Saturday so you and Melissa can be sure to make it.

Have fun at the picnic!

We are leaving on our vacation, so cannot make it either. BUT promise to throw a fiesta when we come home, maybe around the end of September? Ya'll have a blast and keep your eyes peeled.

Scuba Sailor! (J)

Finally got on the board! Cool.

What time do you have to take your wife to the airport? We will be meeting up there around 7:30am-ish according to the earlier posts.

I'm still waiting to see what I need to bring as far as grinds. I hope you can make it!

Chris

If you check the first post of this thread there is a list everyone that is coming and what they have pledged to bring - looks like we are low on the meat side.

As for when to be there by, the first people will be there to secure our spot - then there are those that can't be there that early, they come later. No problem. People start leaving by 3...last ones hang around till 5 or so.

Our pattern has been 2 dives with lots of eating and talking in between.

Fishb0y, Roger said he will bring stuff along for 1 vintage dive, but doesn't know if he will or not as we are bringing a student along.

Roger that (punny)... I'll be bring 2 of my kids (only one dives) and my sister-in-law (non-diver, non-English, to watch the non-diver). We'll be there early also (8-ish) so I'll bring some chips and dips.

Bummer, don't think I will be able to make it now but maybe next time.....wife getting to the airport has to come first. I'm gonna be gone the next 6 weeks but maybe when I get back, man was I looking forward to TRENCH, never done it before. sniff sniff

Lisa,

I'll stop by someplace and get some meat! Bologna doesn't count as meat, does it? (JK)

Since we are BBQ'ing, then I'll use my imagination. I'll get there when I find it :)

Chris

Scuba Sailor, why can't you make it? You can show up whenever you want, there is always a group of us up near the food in our chairs, and always a group under water. Not set schedules. Come after you take your wife to the airport, it will be fine.

mohneys1:
Scuba Sailor, why can't you make it? You can show up whenever you want, there is always a group of us up near the food in our chairs, and always a group under water. Not set schedules. Come after you take your wife to the airport, it will be fine.

That may be feasible................may just make it then if others are gonna be there later on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom