Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take airborne and Zycam! ....that means I have to take off your grill too :bawling:!!

looks like you can bring your grill again too

uh oh, were'nt you bringing the grill onfloat? it's 4 days from now, lots of time to recover!

it looks like we will have another friend tagging along with us, however jeff is for sure not going and i don't think segal is either.

oh yeah, what time are we supposed to show up?

onfloat:
Well, it looks like I probably won't make it. I've been fighting the flu the last couple of days. So, you can subtract my vote for E-Beach.

Tom

I'll be there if I'm feeing better.
Aw C'mon Onfloat! I just came back from Cozumel, after diving six straight days with a raging head cold. Even did a Cavern Course too!

Seriously, the only thing that salvaged my Trip was Afrin & Flonase (so I can still clear my ears although my sinuses were a painful bloody mess); Tylenol for the fever, aches & pain; and Tequila shots as needed for the coughing fits:wink:

Y'all have a wonderful Holiday!

Vince and I are going to make it, whether or not Brittney can is a different story. Her fever is down, but still at 100. Crystal is coming with us- she used to work at the dive shop with me. Her hubby is in the desert right now. See ya early monday--- where at? trench? e beach?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom