Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could be there with you guys -- I'll have to settle for being there in spirit :D

sounds great! See you guys there!

Don't worry ST...I'll be there, but will be as dry as you :wink:

I went the cheap route and got us some frozen chicken legs and thighs. About 10lbs. I just missed Sam's Club. I forgot they closed early on the weekends!

Sara and I will be there, but we just going for one tank dive in the AM. Ill look for the party and try to say hi. Have fun guys!

I have a pile of caribou meat I could bring except Im not there:shakehead
Hope you all have a great time!

Jason,

Unbelievable, you should've just called me! There were roughly 15-20 divers. All in different dive patterns. There were always people hangin' out and people diving.

My group, I dived with Randy, Kanani and their friends went in last. Our first dive was almost at noon and our second dive, we started our surface swim about 2:30ish. Wish you had been there. Maybe we should have a big "SB" sign made up.

So did you go over to Shark's Cove?

Chris

Hope you all had fun :) We were in the water by 10ish and there were hardly any visible divers. There was a large group of honu traveling together...4 that we saw a few times. It made for a pleasent surface swim/walk. Also saw some vibrant yellow slugs and a new specimen to me...looked like a grey millipede with a forkish kind of face. Ill have to look it up.

Oh and we saw the sea cucumber takin a poop. That was awesome. :mooner:

SexSea!:
Hope you all had fun :) We were in the water by 10ish and there were hardly any visible divers. There was a large group of honu traveling together...4 that we saw a few times. It made for a pleasent surface swim/walk. Also saw some vibrant yellow slugs and a new specimen to me...looked like a grey millipede with a forkish kind of face. Ill have to look it up.

Oh and we saw the sea cucumber takin a poop. That was awesome. :mooner:

the grey millipede thing is a bearded fireworm. I have a picture of one in my album if you are able to see it. I hear it is painful to get stung by one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom