Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds good i am available all weekend if you still need some divers..

We could put you on the list, but we need to know more about you first. We already have our share of psychopaths and serial killers, and they tend to be quite territorial!:D

So, opening the ticket window.....

(I'm cutting down to five divers per trip, as I think the Wake is starting to complain about all the abuse!:11:)

Sunday dive:
1. Me

Monday dive:
1. Me
2. Gulfcoast diver

I guess I don't count for Sunday and Monday?

I promise not to talk about what you did last Sunday !

well what do i need for credentials? i am 32 have my open water and nitrox cert, 150 plus dives, 30 or so to 115ft in the middle grounds and the keys, been diving for 6 yrs have all my own gear, use 2 computers to dive with. and i have DAN insurance. and i like to hunt for fresh dinner but that is not allways the case. sometimes i like to look at the scenery.

aquajon:
well what do i need for credentials? i am 32 have my open water and nitrox cert, 150 plus dives, 30 or so to 115ft in the middle grounds and the keys, been diving for 6 yrs have all my own gear, use 2 computers to dive with. and i have DAN insurance. and i like to hunt for fresh dinner but that is not allways the case. sometimes i like to look at the scenery.
I would like to dive the middle grounds but, I think my boat is a little small to go that far out.

OK, AquaJon, Sunday or Monday, both? (PM with name, phone number and emergency contact number and I send you more details.)

Same for you Jim, Sunday, Monday, both? I THINK I know the answer, but I'm not clairvoyant!:D

Sunday dive:
1. Me
2.Cooltech

Monday dive:
1. Me
2. Cooltech
3. GulfcoastDiver

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom