Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, I think count me in. I'll know 100% tomorrow. I was going up to see Johnny but I think there is another week I'd rather him come here so... Me for Sun and Mon and lil sis for Sun., please.

aquajon:
well what do i need for credentials? i am 32 have my open water and nitrox cert, 150 plus dives, 30 or so to 115ft in the middle grounds and the keys, been diving for 6 yrs have all my own gear, use 2 computers to dive with. and i have DAN insurance. and i like to hunt for fresh dinner but that is not allways the case. sometimes i like to look at the scenery.

Heheheh, I'll let you in on a secret... just send him your emergency contact info :)

frogman_5:
OK, AquaJon, Sunday or Monday, both? (PM with name, phone number and emergency contact number and I send you more details.)

Same for you Jim, Sunday, Monday, both? I THINK I know the answer, but I'm not clairvoyant!:D

Sunday dive:
1. Me
2.Cooltech

Monday dive:
1. Me
2. Cooltech
3. GulfcoastDiver
Yes, Sunday and Monday... Gracias

Okay, so far....

Sunday dive:
1. Me
2.Cooltech
3. MissDirected
4. Lil'Sis

Monday dive:
1. Me
2. Cooltech
3. GulfcoastDiver
4. MissDirected

And, should we get enough people, JokersWild said he will bring his boat and we'll make a convoy!

frogman_5:
Okay, so far....

Sunday dive:
1. Me
2.Cooltech
3. MissDirected
4. Lil'Sis

Monday dive:
1. Me
2. Cooltech
3. GulfcoastDiver
4. MissDirected

And, should we get enough people, JokersWild said he will bring his boat and we'll make a convoy!

Now that Smokey and the Bear song is going to be stuck in my head :w-t-f:

"You got the Rubber Duck, come on back!"

Oceanus:
I do miss the Ocean...What kind of schedule?
I'm north Orlando and not a sunrise diver... I'm looking at the Sunday slot only.

PM me... TIA
The boat leaves at sunrise and If you want more info, it would probably be better if you PM'd

I can go on forever doing the "Convoy" song, but sometimes things are better left alone... Anyways, count me in, i just have to double check my schedule and see which day is better, sun or monday.

jokerswild:
I can go on forever doing the "Convoy" song, but sometimes things are better left alone... Anyways, count me in, i just have to double check my schedule and see which day is better, sun or monday.

:rofl3: Dang it, I just got that out of my head :D You have to admit, or maybe I do, that was an awesome film at the time.

*Miss raising her hand, "Hi, I am MissD and I still like Smokey and the Bandit"*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom