Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
:rofl3: Dang it, I just got that out of my head :D You have to admit, or maybe I do, that was an awesome film at the time.

*Miss raising her hand, "Hi, I am MissD and I still like Smokey and the Bandit"*
The movie was "Convoy" with Kris Kristoferson (sp?) :D

Typical schedule is at the dock at 7:30, leave by 8. Boat is located south of the Skyway bridge. As soon as Joker figures out which day he can come out and play, I'll add his boat to the schedule.

Rich

"We got a big ol' convoy, driving thru the night..." :D Correct on naming that movie!

mmmmmm shoot why do I have to live so far away :shakehead

cmufieldhockey8:

You could always come and stay the night. Make it worth your while. The offer is always there.

jokerswild:
Looks like Monday is gonna be the best day for me & the others on my boat. So count us in for monday- y'all got a copy???

Got your copy JokersWild. Looking forward to it. This is MissD over and out.

cmufieldhockey8:

If you live anywhere along the I-75 south bound lane from ATL to Tampa (actually we are going as far as Oscar Scherer State Park) on Thursday from about noon until we git there, you can share gas expenses. If you plan on staying the entire weekend, then it is a one-way trip. PM for specifics.
Howard

ps you must be able to share rear bench seat of a Chevy Silverado with some gear. Short legs are required. :D Driver's seat and shotgun position called for. You could negotiate with number one son and recent college grad for shotgun.

pps I'll be leaving from Huntsville sometime Thursday morning.

Okay, just for giggles, I went to rent the film and BlockBuster doesn't carry it :light:

Missdirected:
Okay, just for giggles, I went to rent the film and BlockBuster doesn't carry it :light:

Must not have been converted from VHS to DVD. Try the public library's VHS collection, then start hitting the garage sales! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom