Mermaids Internship in Thailand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stevenl:
OK, that just leaves the question how the government ripped him off.
-Most likely he got nailed for overstay... hehe:eyebrow:

bcdannymalone:
Mauifish is just upset because he failed his IDC. I know, I was there. He chose not to complete his IDC because he felt there was anti-American sentiment from the PADI examiners!! It's an American organization!! He also did his course in Koh Samui- not even on the map of good diving in Thailand. ****!
I notice there is only one post made here by bcddannymalone and there is only one individual in Thailand that knows who I am, seeing as how you are so bold as to make such a statement as this I shall start an OP with an explanation of my complete experience while in Thailand and all readers can judge for themselves, might as well throw it all out in the open yes? Luring buisness in and not telling the complete truth about your operation is not the same as lying or is it? So many ethical questions come to mind. Scuba Board is being used by several of the lowlife operators in Thailand to lure in buisness without paying for advertisement {no big deal to me} SB can also be used to spread information about low quality of service, dive conditions, operators, accomadations, attitude, local government ripoffs and many things pertaining to dive sites all over the world. I like the way you threw that bit of info about me in this post,
it realy clarifies my judgement of your lack of professionalism.

Mauifish:
I notice there is only one post made here by bcddannymalone and there is only one individual in Thailand that knows who I am,
I like the way you threw that bit of info about me in this post,
it realy clarifies my judgement of your lack of professionalism.

Hey Mauifish, I can't believe you sat in an IE with 40 other people, failed the exam, made a ridiculous comment about "anti-American sentiment", moan that you want to go back to Hawaii to re-sit the exam and think nobody knows who you are!!
By the way, I don't work in diving and am wondering which dive shop you think I am promoting...

what?? I'm shocked... he didn't use one of those "pass IDC or your money back guaranteed" shops? :wink:

:popcorn:

Wasn't there another thread about this? I'm interested in hearing the whole story from both sides.

I heard he left due to the "anti-American sentiment". Not sure what that does to his "pass guarantee". I've lived in Thailand for years and experienced no bad feelings directed at me for being American. Of course, everyone complains about the US gov't. Why wouldn't they???!!!!???

Diver Dennis:
I'm interested in hearing the whole story from both sides.

Same here. How about it, guys?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom