Metal body second stages?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can still get Poseidon Cyklons with the Metal second stage:

Poseidon Cyklon Metal Regulator @ Divers-Supply.com

Are there any other features you are looking for beyond the metal housing?

yeah, they qualify as metal 2nd-stages, but I think they're a little too high on the wierdness factor, plus parts/service on Poseidon has been pretty spotty over the years, not a reg I'd recommend to the average 'Joe diver'.

Has anyone mentioned the Kirby Morgan SuperFlow Scuba Regulators? Metal is an option, it outperforms everything else, and certainly has a reliability record.

Second_2nd_Stage_Regulator_Product_Shot.jpg

Thanks everyone for all of your replies - very interesting reading. In reply to the people who have offered me old metal scubapros, thanks for the offer, but I will have to decline, as I am not in a position to buy anything right now, and I only really want to buy something that is new, as I have had bad experiences with second hand gear. Thanks everyone again for all of the information - you have all been very helpful.

And when I bumped my head on a door in the house I took off all the doors and put them in the garage.
Now I park my car on the street.

You can still get Dacor Pacer all metal 2nd stages off e-bay.
Dacor is no longer in the market, but there are still refurbished regs.
You may contact dsenloe (ScubaBoard - View Profile: dsenloe) here.

Back
Top Bottom