Mike Veitch Photos and PI Diving in latest BSAC Dive Mag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulation!!!!
Mike Veitch's coleman shrimps in BSAC magazine !!!!!
:showtime:
MVDiveMag.jpg
[

shugar:
i have the october Asian diver... just got it... Tim is on it but not mikey... but yes he's a git

Jag

*ahem*

wrong.

October / November issue on page 20 our follically-challenged chum is mentioned by name and there's a group pic by the side of the Yap Digital Fotofest attendees. He's there too (and posing, to boot). Git.

:D

@ ish - Asian Diver's only P150...

thepurplehammerhead:
*ahem*

wrong.

October / November issue on page 20 our follically-challenged chum is mentioned by name and there's a group pic by the side of the Yap Digital Fotofest attendees. He's there too (and posing, to boot). Git.

You mean the president of the Yap chapter of the Hair Club for Men

extHair_new.jpg

:bonk:

iris_ice:
you have a copy? where can i buy one?

:)
i got mine... actually all my asian diver mags... at the airport... it's still 150 and it gives me something to read while waiting for the flight to get called (or delayed)

Jag

thepurplehammerhead:
*ahem*

wrong.

:D

@ ish - Asian Diver's only P150...
you know i've been shoving my face into that particularly TINY pic hoping to make out the git... but i couldn't tell him apart from the other bald, overweight caucasians...

but yeah, you're right, he did get a mention

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom