Millbrook - Saturday, October 19 - 8:30 am - Beach 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Rolf and I are going so far...anybody else in?

I'm planning on being there Saturday. I'm hoping that the BB and wings are in by then so I can give them a try, ordered them on them on the 1st and so far all that has come in is the knife pocket and croth strap.

Mike

I bought it from Atlantic Edge in Gaithersburg. Since the price was the same everywhere, I decided it was better to help an LDS than donate to the coffers of a mail order business. They don’t stock any Halcyon yet. I spoke with the owner who indicated that he will stock it if it sells. I hope they do!

Mike

Looks like I'm out for this weekend. My ear is retaliating for last weekend.
I ALWAYS rinse my ears out with alcohol when I get home from Millbrook. I have seen quite a few people get ear infections after diving there.

I ALWAYS rinse my ears out with alcohol when I get home from Millbrook. I have seen quite a few people get ear infections after diving there.

Interesting, guess I will start to do the same :) Yea we were at Millbrook.

I hooked him up with Dave a while back..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom