Millbrook - Saturday, October 19 - 8:30 am - Beach 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rolf, Ken, and I are meeting on beach 1 at 8:30 am now instead of 10:00 am. Since Ken is helping with the rescue class, 10:00 am causes a conflict.

If you can't make it until 10 am, we will come out of the water anyway to come and get you since Ken will have to get out around 9:30 anyway :)

If I feel like really wearing myself out I could get there at 8:30 to get a dive in before the rescue class...

Hmm....

Your call, Matt...I think you will be tired enough after rescue....then again, you will do VERY little diving in your rescue class (almost all at surface) so you might like a chance to get in a dive.

The only problem is that I've got the last rescue lecture on Friday night. After the lecture I've got a 1.5 hour drive back home. Then another 2 hours or so to Millbrook the next morning.

Sleep has to happen somewhere in between. It'll prolly depend a lot on how late the lecture goes. Of course, I would like to get a dive in...

Just camp out at Millbrook instead of driving back and forth. I have camped there before and it isn't too bad...there are nice fire pits and such over near beaches 3-10.

I would call "The Dive Shop" in fairfax and ask them...

For those of you that don't know Dave, he is one of the founding members of Nova Tech (the local DIR group). He is a nice guy and although I don't know his full resume, I know he has been diving about 35-40 years and prefers deep wrecks on trimix to anything else.

That's too much pressure I'm bailing.... :wink:

Matt - I think Dave will run a pretty rough class. I was only going to stay in the water for about 30 mintues at most before meeting the RD class. Long enough to pick up some drysuit pointers and fine tune the damn thing. I'm hoping that sitting in the water for two days will help break it in...

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom