Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hhmm.. For me :
"I'm going on holidays, and I don't care"

Works a treat..

Z...

but dude, you don't get paid for the hours that you aren't working. we do. :D

too loud jag :D

5) it's a holiday today. i said so. :)
we discussed this list last night...

apparently #2 is overused...

#3 is currently a major winner... not recommended for those 20-28 years old or living a healthy lifestyle (perfect for PPDers! hahahahahaha!)

Jag

use any of the following excuses freely:

1) migraine
2) loose bowel movements (works every time)
3) palpitations, hard time breathing, happened when you woke up (works coz everyone gets worried and says "don't go to work, go see a doctor!")
4) "i'm the boss so i say i'm not working today!" (works only if you are the boss or your boss isn't around to fire you)

Jag

Jag,

I want to do the day trip to finally meet you guys. Do you have any excuse for somebody who works from home (me) and the wifey will be at home during that day? I can't bring the wifey along since she needs to avoid traveling as per doctor's orders.

Cheers!
Alvir

Jag,

I want to do the day trip to finally meet you guys. Do you have any excuse for somebody who works from home (me) and the wifey will be at home during that day? I can't bring the wifey along since she needs to avoid traveling as per doctor's orders.

Cheers!
Alvir
hmmmm......... is the wife anti-dive? because if she is and you work at home you had better have an effing-huge meeting to attend in bulacan or laguna (depending on where you live: paranaque or QC respectively) and you better drag your dive gear into the car while she's sleeping...

if your wife WILL let you dive then all you need to do is tell whoever you work for that you have:

1) no internet... will try continuously to connect (then just coordinate w/ work via text :wink:)
2) no power! a nearby transformer blew up... you can see the smoke and sparks... meralco is on it's way DAW...
3) start begging wife... as in be good... spa treatment, simple jewelry, you do the laundry for a month... that type of kissing arse...

hope these help...

Jag

hmmmm......... is the wife anti-dive? because if she is and you work at home you had better have an effing-huge meeting to attend in bulacan or laguna (depending on where you live: paranaque or QC respectively) and you better drag your dive gear into the car while she's sleeping...

3) start begging wife... as in be good... spa treatment, simple jewelry, you do the laundry for a month... that type of kissing arse...

hope these help...

Jag

Thanks. My wife is not really anti-dive, she's just anti-alone or pro-doing-things-together (specially out-of-town trips/activities).

Anyway, I should start saving up for the Rolex she wants. :D

if your wife WILL let you dive then all you need to do is tell whoever you work for that you have:

1) no internet... will try continuously to connect (then just coordinate w/ work via text :wink:)
2) no power! a nearby transformer blew up... you can see the smoke and sparks... meralco is on it's way DAW...

hope these help...

Jag
so are those tried & tested already based on your personal observations? hehehehe

so are those tried & tested already based on your personal observations? hehehehe

no 3, first phrase = jag. always. :wink: :lotsalove:

how? here...

alvir: "i'm diving today with ppd friends"
wifey: who said i'm allowing you to dive today?
alvir: not asking your permission...i'm telling you i'll dive today. :wink:

Thanks. My wife is not really anti-dive, she's just anti-alone or pro-doing-things-together (specially out-of-town trips/activities).

Anyway, I should start saving up for the Rolex she wants. :D
aaaaah... yeah, wife has that streak too... and our going to a dive resort and me diving (leaving her w/ kid at surface) not always peachy in her eyes...

@chewie... in one form or another :rofl3:

@jon... HAYUF! and to be honest graduate na ako dyan!!! no longer have to beg... as long as it's not too short notice, and i've given the family some good quality time...

re jon's alvir/wifey script... i'm working on that... slowly slowly hahahahahahaha

Jag

my excuse is: too much stress working in the workplace (in my case home too) and am getting migraine attacks everyday because i've been out of the water for two weeks already. need to dive to bleed out stress. works everytime.

of course, i am schizophrenic and i need to justify diving only to myself.
seriously though, get smart bro or a 3g phone and work during surface time. its what i usually do when diving out of town (other than anilao). would be hard to do though if you're quaffing beer with the PPD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom