Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i remember, the sore eyes thing always worked for me during my Procter and Gamble days.... :D

i remember, the sore eyes thing always worked for me during my Procter and Gamble days.... :D
sore eyes doesn't work as well during the rainy season (or was it summer)...

chicken pox gets you a good 2 weeks off - but you're screwed when you come back to work w/o the pock marks and a nice tan

Jag

my excuse is: too much stress working in the workplace (in my case home too) and am getting migraine attacks everyday because i've been out of the water for two weeks already. need to dive to bleed out stress. works everytime.

of course, i am schizophrenic and i need to justify diving only to myself.
seriously though, get smart bro or a 3g phone and work during surface time. its what i usually do when diving out of town (other than anilao). would be hard to do though if you're quaffing beer with the PPD.
let's quaff some at solana tomorrow!

Jag

sure! who's designated driver? hehe
i didn't know we needed one in the philippines....

hmmmmmmm.... let's keep it to under 1 case of beer then... have to be responsible and all you know...

Jag

i didn't know we needed one in the philippines....

hmmmmmmm.... let's keep it to under 1 case of beer then... have to be responsible and all you know...

Jag

well, am still fond of my bucket of bolts to risk crashing it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom