Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

havent downloaded them cam yet. had to go out of town again for a wedding yesterday. first time for me to drive in a real fog. not fun
will post them as soon as i crop out full frame super macros. my pics are far from awesome though when viewed in a bigger screen.

havent downloaded them cam yet. had to go out of town again for a wedding yesterday. first time for me to drive in a real fog. not fun
will post them as soon as i crop out full frame super macros. my pics are far from awesome though when viewed in a bigger screen.

too humble. post the coleman shrimp pic. that's awesome :eyebrow:

took the liberty of starting a thread http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-photography/232180-back-anilao.html

@penn: labo mo naka 2 piece mga kasama mo :shakehead:

well... we can request the chef to cook something you would love to have. the owner is a friend of mine and we'd like to bring in divers to try the resort for it's soft opening. check out the resort: ACACIA RESORT AND DIVE CENTER

...pool is working already. I'll post some pix tomorrow...
I'm always game to try new things. Can you please PM me rates, Penn? thanks.

As of now we have booked with aquaventure for 10 people. The problem with May 22 is that there is a seminar of 50 people so the whole 2nd floor is taken (we'll be eating on the deck). Abet will be DMing us.

I don't mind cancelling, but I'd like to do it before the week ends (ie thursday latest) so not to leave them hanging.

Although I don't care whether we go to another resort or not. I'll leave the choice up to Maggie and Zee since they are the guest/host duo. I'm just the middleman and driver. :)

gotta try new things maggie...

remember how you swore you'd never look outside of big apple? would you have discovered OOTB? would you have yakked zee's ear off at the verandah till he fell for you?

see?

Jag

you got me there, dude. *blushes*

i still blame that on the tequila..

thats a dig at Z, not maggie :D

you know, mickey, i would be expecting you would be over this by now. :p

The problem with May 22 is that there is a seminar of 50 people so the whole 2nd floor is taken (we'll be eating on the deck).

eeep! that's a lot of people. i actually thought we can have the resort to ourselves since it's a weekday.

gotta try new things maggie...

remember how you swore you'd never look outside of big apple? would you have discovered OOTB? would you have yakked zee's ear off at the verandah till he fell for you?

see?

Jag

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

eeep! that's a lot of people. i actually thought we can have the resort to ourselves since it's a weekday.
yeah, same here. :/ Ah well, it's the summertime.

Calling Zee, what do you think?

chill out, you have the deck and the pool. Nicer view too....

and you don't usually eat at the 2nd floor....

but hey, there's the Crystal Blue Resort and Orc (don't worry, he sez he has his own corner in the dining area and designated bedroom so you guys and him won't run into each other) :D

Back
Top Bottom