Minimalistic Underwater Photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey thanks for the feedbacks guys, really appreciate it. The photos are from all around, The Jelly and a few others were taken in the Maldives, others from the Seychelles, Mexico, Sipadan, Raja Ampat... where i'm headed back in a couple of weeks ! Well excited !!

00wabbit, had a quick look at the wordpress and might transfer my site, it actually does look better.

TsandM, I totally agree and it's one of the dumb limitations of the domain provider, defo not user friendly. There a still a lot of improvements I have to make anyways, hopefully things should be smoother if i migrate the site to a different provider.

Happy bubbles to y'all !!

This certainly makes it much easier to see your lovely photos!

Hey friends ! My brand new website is up & running, still in Beta version and loads more photos to come. Thoughts, comments, suggestions are welcome!
Redframe offers great hosting and templates for photographers.

Hamid Rad Photography

Cheers,

Hamid

Hamid
Looks like the link is broken

Hey friends ! My brand new website is up & running, still in Beta version and loads more photos to come. Thoughts, comments, suggestions are welcome!
Redframe offers great hosting and templates for photographers.

Hamid Rad Photography

Cheers,

Hamid

I can get to your home page, but in Windows 8.1, the header "portfolio" does not generate a drop down menu OR take me to another part of the site, so right now, all I can see is your opening slideshow :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom