misc small gear questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is a very close personal friend of mine. He will take care of you, and it's not that far from UCF.

Hi there .. whoa.. so many responses :)

I've been to nautilus scuba many times. I actually went there .. i think .. last wednesday or thursday and stopped by to ask them if they have any idea about getting my knife mounted on 2 inch webbing.. didn't solve the problem but that's due to the damn knife having tiny slots and not due to the luck of trying on the part of the guy in there :)

My tank got the Vis inspection in there too...

:) .. i didn't ask about bungiee/webbing when i was there last time though.. didn't see any on display so i didn't ask ...

FredT: whoa, cool diving-related stuff to buy in Home Depot ... and i thought the aisles full of toys .. err.. power tools were enough to make it a cool place to visit

:D

Rick Murchison: 2/3 of a time i dive in springs, sinkholes in north central florida.. the rest is mostly the ocean south of west palm beach.

.. and i dont' spearfish ...

I want to get into cave diving sometime down the road and probably will take cavern cert this summer. I do have bigger dive knifes ... things passed to me from my parents from the diving days of the '60s... like 7+ inch blade rambo style kind of knife :D

the size of a knife comment was a preemptive strike to avoid all the usual comments the like of "quarter of an inch blade is all you need" :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom