MK200 or MK10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Placebo

New
Reaction score
I bought a setup (ebay) that had a scubapro MK 200 first stage attached to it, occording to the yoke screw. I had it serviced and just put it up on ebay only to have someone email me and tell me that it isn't an MK 200 but that it is an MK 10. I cant find any info or pictures of the MK200 on the web. I was told that the MK200 has a straight body, the one in my hand is L shaped. Does anyone have any info or know where I can find some.
Thanks

I think you have a MK 20. Scuba Pro does not make a MK200. I have a MK 25 which is an updated version of the MK20. The yoke screw could have been changed also. Also I think the shape is better for hose routing. IMO

Scubapro made a MK 200 a few years ago it's body is shaped very smiliar to a MK 2. It is an unbalanced piston design. sounds like maybe someone changed the yoke screw on it..Do you have a picture?..... .Good Luck

I was hoping for a steal. It sure looks like a Mk10. It is definately not a Mk200.

I use a Mk2 on my pony. I switched the wing nut from my Mk10 with the knob from my Mk 2 after flooding my pony reg by mistake.

I saw the same auction and bid on it early on. I also hoped to steal it. But alas it appears too many people knew it for what it really was.

You paid way to much for a Mk 200, which is a variation on the MK 3/Mk 2 reg. All are a basic unbalanced piston design.

The reg you bought however is a Mk 10 and the price was fair if not a steal of a deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom