Mk5 part

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv, I'll have a close inspection of it tonight, but I don't recall seeing any stampings or engravings of part numbers anywhere. However now that I think about it, when I picked up that old reg, my instructor (who has been doing reg service for longer than I've been diving), let me photocopy the Oceanic tech manual for that reg, and I bet I can find the Oceanic part number on my tech sheets.

Jim

Here is the diagram for the TUSA TR-400.
The swivel retainer bolt part number is TR-401-59.

I ordered a few through a LDS, but she doesn’t order TUSA parts often so it may be a wile before I get them. I will post my opinion about them after I get them.

TUSATR-400.jpg

Well I'll try to scan my Oceanic exploded view, but I can say this, it looks exactly like the view that Luis posted. The Oceanic part number is #3453. The reg is simply referred to as "Balanced Piston Flow Through First Stage" in the manual.

pm sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom