Moalboal in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matthewyui

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

Further to advices I received I decided to see Moalboal in the coming September. But it seems the visibility of Moalboal is not good (some says 5 - 10m vis) - is it true?

Also, is September suitable for diving in Moalboal? Where else if not? (I've book my flight to Cebu already)

Thanks a lot!

1. Just go and see with your own eyes!
2. Malapascua is a good alternative but getting there is more time consuming and can be expensive(private transfer).

That may be true. But it's still great to experience the sardines and a few dives on Pescador Island, fish soup.
Malapascua and Bohol are great alternatives.

September may not be the best time but I believe the country is not very season dependent when it comes to diving compared to other destinations such as Similan. You can be still accessible to dive sites and Moalboal is also all year round diving destination. I went to Moalboal in Sep last year and the visibility was perfect. On the other hand a friend of mine who went to Moalboal two weeks after my visit experienced both bad weather and poor visibility.

Back
Top Bottom