Monterey 2/17-2/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the ship got back about 1:00pm and I was waiting for luvinthelife to see if she wanted to join us, otherwise we'll always have other days for diving. March 17 I don't know because thats after my spring break so probably it will be awhile before I can go down to Monterey randomly like in the summer time.

Roy, I'm sorry it didn't work out. You are always welcome to come dive with us up North.

Its no big deal Andy, the only thing I really want to try out was diving in Monastery, but I already had 2 good dives during the day especially that little run in with the dolphin. Yeah, hopefully I'll join you guys up north, really like to see whats up there.

Sorry Andy. Couldn't make it was exhausted after the boats on Saturday. Sunday went out to dive off the Prince at it was pretty big swells. We still dove since we had all mostly dive masters on the boat. Viz was good. I will have more time now to dive off shore. Keep in touch I would love to dive with a group.

Luvnthelife:
Sorry Andy. Couldn't make it was exhausted after the boats on Saturday. Sunday went out to dive off the Prince at it was pretty big swells. We still dove since we had all mostly dive masters on the boat. Viz was good. I will have more time now to dive off shore. Keep in touch I would love to dive with a group.

No worries, I almost booked a spot on the Prince on Sunday. I probably should have.

I hope you can make it for one of our events. We will be down in March, so hopefully you can make it then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom