more diving

do you pay for diving

• Yes i pay everytime I go diving (i.e with a company or charter)

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • I seldom use companies to dive

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I sometimes go with jus a buddy

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • I NEVER pay to dive

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • I dont really care

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never paid to go diving other than taking my classes.

Most of the time I was paid to go diving.

My Florida trips usually allow me only one or two days of diving. Using a boat dive op relieves me of much worry & planning.

Before i became a DM, i only paied for the education, and dived with my buddies for the rest of the time. Now most of my dives are either with students or with the dive centre i work for.

Poll isn´t very good. When I dive inland lakes and quarries, I dive don´t pay to dive. When I dive Lakes Michigan or Superior most dives are charter dives and I pay, but some are shore dives and I don´t. On trips, most dives are charter and paid for. If you dive a lot, you are going to have a lot of non-paid dives.

when on vacation, I typically go with a local dive shop or other resort organization, but here at home, it's usually meet up with the buddies at a quarry for some good ol' Ohio (non-big blue) diving!

well when I dive on vacation, I am always paying. When I dove at home, I rarely paid except for airfills.

Once on vacation I have to pay it....normally teaching class

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom