Morehead City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hope it’s ok to put this here. We’re going to Morehead City soon for some diving. We’re thinking of bringing the 2 terriers with us.
Does anyone have any good kennel recommendations near Morehead City?

Try tripadvisor.com

Thanks, I did. I was hoping to get honest opinions from fellow divers that live in the area and may have knowledge of places that a reviewer user on a web page does not.
Our animals are important to us and we want them to be as save and secure as possible wherever we leave.

Hope it’s ok to put this here. We’re going to Morehead City soon for some diving. We’re thinking of bringing the 2 terriers with us.
Does anyone have any good kennel recommendations near Morehead City?

I like your idea. We are going down at the end of May and have been thinking of what to do with our little one. I see one for Beach Paws. It is new. When are you guys going?

I like your idea. We are going down at the end of May and have been thinking of what to do with our little one. I see one for Beach Paws. It is new. When are you guys going?

Thanks. Same time 1st week of June. I posted this here by mistake. I re posted it NC Wreck Divers Forum. Eastbayfe respond with Arendell Animal Hospital as a good kennel. It also got very good reviews on line. I've been following your shore dive thread. If you want to make a night at that channel PM me if I can make it I'd be up for a night dive. AfterDark don't ya know.

Live Oak Veterinary is Beaufort has a great staff. Also, Beaufort Harbour Suites has pet friendly rooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom