Morrison Pics 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hetland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Some Pics from Morrison last Sunday

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

Nice! Very artsy for a techie cave-diver. :D

*edit - oh I see you are "Photographer".

They don't have an option for "Aspiring tech diver/Dive junkie/Guy that likes to take photographs", so I went with "Photographer" instead :wink:

We could make one up for you... but there would only be room for first letters, so it would be ......

ATD/DJ/Gtlttp...

But you would know what it meant..

Lovely images.. Morrison is so nice when the water is clear.. and so not nice when flooded.

Thanks for posting.

Hey, I was just at Morrison this weekend! I posted in another formum trying to figure out a fish that I saw there. Do you dive there a lot and do you happen to know the ID of the red-eyed sunfish that was down there hanging with the Bluegill, long-eared sf and Large mouth bass?

Hey, I was just at Morrison this weekend! I posted in another formum trying to figure out a fish that I saw there. Do you dive there a lot and do you happen to know the ID of the red-eyed sunfish that was down there hanging with the Bluegill, long-eared sf and Large mouth bass?

I'm not the person to ask about freshwater critters, but I'm sure someone here could help out with the id.

We could make one up for you... but there would only be room for first letters, so it would be ......

ATD/DJ/Gtlttp...

But you would know what it meant..

Lovely images.. Morrison is so nice when the water is clear.. and so not nice when flooded.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks. I should have spent more time at the stump, but I was just too lazy to take a hundred photos there. I need to practice more sans strobe too, but then that laziness comes up again.

Thanks. I should have spent more time at the stump, but I was just too lazy to take a hundred photos there. I need to practice more sans strobe too, but then that laziness comes up again.

hey... the white balance eye dropper in Canon's raw software is your friend...

You can shoot anywhere above the cavern, without a strobe and fix it later...just shoot and shoot.. till your battery dies and fix later.

I know that can be tough on your finger, but I have faith you can handle it.

Besides, someone needs a good picture of that red eyed fish...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom