Morrison Pics 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a night dive there last thursday night........which was pretty cool!

Glen: Platform is now at 11.5 ft

McCoy: You can't beat it on a full moon! Just be sure to park outside the gate so the Sheriff's Office doesn't lock you in.

Well I haven't checked it lately....but the last few times I have hit Morrison you couldn't hardly see the platform so the river level was high....maybe 15 foot on that day.:D

Well I haven't checked it lately....but the last few times I have hit Morrison you couldn't hardly see the platform so the river level was high....maybe 15 foot on that day.:D

It was really low and clear this past Sunday. About as low as I had ever seen it, which I found odd because of all the afternoon rain we've been getting.

I guess we got lucky since it was during the week. I would park outside the gate on the weekend for sure!

I am anxious to get back there...hopefully next week I can do my first dive since my DCS hit....I've got my fingers crossed.

It was really low and clear this past Sunday. About as low as I had ever seen it, which I found odd because of all the afternoon rain we've been getting.

I doubt that...you do just fine! I do like those over/under shots though...just something about blending the two worlds together in one shot that appeals to me.

I'll cross mine for you too! I fully expect you to make my over/under shots look terrible :wink:

They are pretty cool.
Glen, I bet if that pontoon boat wasn't at cypress you would have taken a lot more of those!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom