Morrison Pics 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are right! The pontoon and rap music kind of ruined the the tranquility we usually enjoy at Cypress.

They are pretty cool.
Glen, I bet if that pontoon boat wasn't at cypress you would have taken a lot more of those!

You are right! The pontoon and rap music kind of ruined the the tranquility we usually enjoy at Cypress.

I think people that play music on boats should be drawn and quartered. ESPECIALLY if that music has anything at all to do with Jimmy Buffett.

Now where did I put my nomex???

Please see the thread "Curious about Morrison Spring..."

Last edited:
Rock bass?

Could be. More promising than shadow bass pics I saw, I just have to read up on it a bit and make sure things haven't been lumped and split and the range it right... I thnk it's definitely in the same genus, if not that particular species :)

... Besides, someone needs a good picture of that red eyed fish...

crappie.jpg

rockbass1.jpg

These pics are of a rock bass. His eye was not very red. I'll try to find one I took at Vortex that shows the eye better.

Here are a couple of my shots from the same dive:

Hetland:

P8298353.jpg

P8298309.jpg

P8298306.jpg

P8298350.jpg

P8298345.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom