Morrison Springs 2-26-9 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the best caverns you'll ever dive, well worth stopping in to dive.

Another great dive with the Bug-Man... No pics this time but SeaYoda's daylight pics are great to show it all off. Vis was much better than my last recon peek and the whole thing was pleasant. The wildlife is all very friendly right now, so get on out there and enjoy.

Yeah I hope to maybe do a day where we hit Cypress in the morning and Morrison in the afternoon. Be a full day my cavern only buddies can do. Ill post up dates when I figure it out.

One thing I forgot to put on the report. AL80s are substantially easier to unclip and superman compared to HP130s. Not that there were any restrictions that needed passing, I was just goofing around and decided to unclip one and superman it - effortless!

So Mike, When Buzz and some of us go down there to try out the new Morrison's you gonna ride with us? It will be warmer weather...I don't own a dry suit.

Hey Mat, I was wondering since the buoys are out, and that they have dedicated this to be a dive zone do you still have to use a dive flag? I noticed in some of the pictures in the media thread that a flag was used.

Ken

There are buoys out, but I don't know if that changes the navigational laws associated with waterways.

You're probably safe without a flag, if for anything else, you can point out the buoys and plead ignorance.

I dont care what Glen said. I thought it was a great report and compared nothing to the movie.

Has much changed since our dive there in October? Besides its legal now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom