Morrison Springs Dive Report 9-17-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, Tally was busy this weekend.

The apparently 'coptered a guy out from JB on Saturday. He went for a chamber ride as well.

Thanks for the info.

Wow! I had never even heard of an IPE until I had one, neither had any of the doctors I saw. I am so thankful he had someone there with oxygen and to get him the help he needed.

Yes, everyone there was helpful and there were plenty of O2 bottles. Lucking in to a cardiologist getting ready to do his dive was a true godsend. We are so glad this gentleman had the sense not to continue the dive, especially in to the cave.

Yes, you always need to trust your instincts to thumb a dive.

I just heard from a friend of the diver who said that once they did some tests in Tallahassee they decided it was a slight cardiac event, no chamber ride and let him fly home Saturday. They said he is feeling good and no worse for wear. Good news.

Thanks for the update. I am glad he is ok. :)

The fast access to O2 may have been a very, very good thing.

Yes, most definitely. I will carry it with me from now on. When it happened to me, I did not have any available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom