Morrison Springs Friday 9/15/06 07:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I'll come, maybe I won't and maybe I'll just snorkel

I have my gear all ready for the Friday morning dive. Went by The Scuba Shop in FWB here and got everything I needed. Those are really nice people there...very helpful. So.....let's go get wet!!

tom wicker:
I can certainly understand your reasoning Bugman, Its I’ve never given it much thought to diving in the dead of winter unless I would make a road trip to Crystal river for the Manatees or further south. I guess I’m just getting old now days
The surface interval is the worst part. Sometimes I've brought a second tank to Morrison and could not bring myself to stand outside and change tanks. If some one would hand me one in the water, I think I'd be OK :D.

Natebrr:
I may try too join you fellows, not sure. I will let ya'll know tomorrow.
I hope you get to come.

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Maybe I'll come, maybe I won't and maybe I'll just snorkel
Does the non-diving-workaholic have a chance of getting up that early so that he can come too?

I suggested he take a half day and he declined which means I have to take him to work and then join you fellows, should you be doing two dives...I may be snorkelling when you get out of the cavern, we'll see...

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I suggested he take a half day and he declined which means I have to take him to work and then join you fellows, should you be doing two dives...I may be snorkelling when you get out of the cavern, we'll see...
I'll probably go in the top part of the side cavern at most - this will be GLENFWB's first dives post certification. I might entice him down the funnel if his rental gear gets dialed in good enough, I wouldn't push the lower cavern for a while. This could be your kind of diving, no blue hole of death :D.

how far is morrison from orlando?

Scubastud16:
how far is morrison from orlando?
Too far for you to join them tomorrow. Sorry for the smart :mooner: comment.:D

Approximately 360 miles, give or take your starting position. It's in the Panhandle along the Walton County / Holmes County line south of I-10.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom