Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok question. For those that have used jamendo, did you post the photos/videos to the web? Reading the licensing info for each artist, it is difficult to know what "commercial use is." One artist I like has the following posted under the license info:

Give credit to the artist
Don't use this album for commercial purposes
Distribute all derivative works under the same license

Giving credit would be easy. I wouldn't be distributing derivative work. Are home-made videos (not for sale) posted to you tube considered commercial? I feel like I need to hire an attorney just to figure out what I can and can't do with my videos.

Thanks for the help.

I am composing music (McHardingMusic) especially for underwater footage. My tracks are all under 20$.
Shure it depends if You edit just a vacation video or if You do this semi professional and want to
join a underwater video contest. In this case the music You use can make the difference between
winning or loosing if all the films are on a highly level.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom