must sacrifice one week live aboard for two Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintaka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Due to unforeseen circumstances my wife and I are unable to go on our pre-paid 7 day live aboard trip to the Galapagos Aug 19-29th, 2011

Please see details of the trip here:

Galapagos Islands

I have paid over $10,000 for this trip and at this point am unable to get any refunds from the dive shop that is sponsoring the trip. I have trip insurance but I do not believe my circumstances are covered and I do not believe in lying or making up some medical condition.

If you or any body you know, would be interested in purchasing this trip from me, they will get an incredible deal, just make me a reasonable offer.

A single diver could have an entire cabin to him/herself if there were not two people.

Please call Dan at 720-771-2780 if you are interested

Thanks
Dan

Can anyone recommend anywhere else I should post this ? I'm getting desperate !

Thanks,
Dan

Not much help, but make sure to post on scubadiving.com and wetpixel.com. Not sure if Undercurrent has somewhere to post.

I'd love to do it but no vacation time available.

Some sweet person was able to sell my spots for me-- Thanks to all who considered !
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom