My Apologies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a great board - but - some folks here think that they should be the only ones allowed to dive.

I dive with my children to spend quality time with them and to teach them life skills.

To some here its a mortal sin to even consider a 15 year old diving.

Just let it go.

You probably wouldn't want to dive with/associate with them in your private life anyhow.

mars2u once bubbled...
No problem Rick. As I indicated in my reply, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured your intent was not to offend. Sometimes it's difficult to convey ones true intention in black and white (or blue,yellow, green)...you get my color monitor drift.
All of us can misconstrue what the intent of a post might or might not have been. It's the constraint of any writer.

Although I give you kudos for following up with your intent.

Thanks, Mars2u. I appreciated your post yeaterday when I read it.

DeputyDan once bubbled...

To some here its a mortal sin to even consider a 15 year old diving.

Really? Hell, what do the dive insurance companies know anyway? They'll insure your 15 y.o and I bet love to pay premiums out for dive accidents and lose money. <<sarcasm>> If it was truly unsafe, then I doubt very much that ANY insurance company would want to risk insuring your kid. They are after all a business looking to earn a profit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom