My Booty stinks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, so I dove again today, and washed my booty like I always do... then shook it dry. Well when I was shaking my booty up and down the dock, I heard something rattling around in my booty. Since someone thought that maybe something was living in there, I was afraid to stick my hand in my booty to find out what was rattling around. So instead, I took my booty and dumped it. Guess what came out? My keys! So that's where they went! Anyway, I told my buddy that my booty stinks and she said that its probably not the actual booty that stinks, just the gasses coming out of my booty. Huh, well what do you know.

AQUA PROP:
I'm with DFC 5343. Dress to the right and give your left boot a rest ya wee fool. :)

now if he was a "wee" fool he doesn't have a choice which side to dress!!!!

Scubakevdm:
Whoa!!! You don't think Listerine will hurt it if I pour it in my booty?
I thought booty was american slang for your bottom. If you put listerine on that it WILL STING!! :spike:

take your foot out of your booty and soak the offending booty in chlorine for ten minutes, then rinse it thoroughly with fresh water, so as not to let the booty lose its colour. your booty will then smell sweet and fresh.

Okay, I soaked my booty in chlorine, but I must have soaked it too long because I noticed that it had become very very white. Also It seems to have developed a crack. Yes a crack that runs right down the middle of my booty. It might be from shaking it so much, or maybe its from putting listerine in it. Poeple stop and stare now at my ultra-white cracked booty.

This has to be the best laff I've had in a long time!

Shake it scubakev!
Caymaniac

Once your booty becomes frayed, it'll look hairy! Then just think about that white cracked booty looking hairy........I think it's time to call for a new booty!

Caymaniac

get some sun on your bootie, or crack.......... whatever you want to call it, just do it in private. Never shake a white bootie in public.

cancun mark:
get some sun on your bootie, .......... whatever you want to call it, just do it in private. Never shake a white bootie in public.

Maybe you didn't realize it but "vegetarian" is an old indian name,
.......it means "bad hunter" :eyebrow:

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom