My favorite picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rapid Rat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone. This is my second public post. I thought I would share a photograph taken from still frame from a video of three GoPro cameras. Location Jacobs Well in Wimberley Texas. Depth 24’. At cave entrance. I was hired to find a woman's Cartier watch (successful and returned) after earning the trust of county officials by free diving to pick up after litterbugs and and destruction from vandalism over several summers. I had no problem with the only condition was that I would not enter the cave. (I met and spoke to a couple of dive masters that had pulled bodies from its dangerous void over the years- Don Dibble and Paul Hensley, both incredible people) I have many other fantastic photos of this place but this one is my favorite. I hope the pic comes through in full frame.

Attachments

• 4DDE32E7-94DF-4C49-B2C2-C9BE00CCEB0E.png
    4DDE32E7-94DF-4C49-B2C2-C9BE00CCEB0E.png
    529 KB · Views: 93
I like your light system!

Yes I’ve been using them for years.

Big Blue dive lights, Florida.

Back
Top Bottom