My fellow Floridians

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey man,

Welcome, I have the same situation, New diver and my wife doesn't swim, go figure. But i'm hoping that in another 7 years I can get my daughter to dive with me.
Anyway, welcome and let me know if you come to south Florida, i'll be happy to dive with you.

Take care,

how far is it to venice from ocala? i'm up for some fried turkey and some diving...ok maybe just some more diving.

darcy:
how far is it to venice from ocala?
I figured someone that knows for sure would answer this (if I'm way off, hopefully someone will correct me <gasp!>)...............I'd have to say (depending on how fast you drive :D) it's at least 6hrs, maybe even closer to 8hrs :11: (one way, of course) Are ya'll just makin' a one day trip? Hangin' out for the weekend? Just wondering if Sunday the 27th is good..........

Heck, I drove from Tallahassee to Miami Lakes last winter in 6.5 with a lunch stop. I'm thinking more like 3 hours for Ocala to Venice.

Venice is about 3-4 hours from Ocala depending on traffic, leaning closer to 3 hours the greater majority of the time. :)

This looks like we're shaping up to have a great gathering!! We may even have a spectacular 2 or 3 feet of vis for super tooth huntin!!! Temps should be below 70 then so I'll be wearing slightly more than spandex to... mebbe I'll borrow a scooter and shoot out into deeper water :D

Not making it this time around, my Stress and Rescue classes/dives fell right in the middle of that weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom