My heart is warm because

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome norfokdiver, I do not live that far from you. I might be able to check out Lake Norfolk. I have been to Bull Shoals so I might make it there.

@speargirl Come on up the water is a nice mid 50 to upper 40 temp. I will buy the pumpkin if you do:D

How about I buy pumpkins and you come here. The water is so much warmer and you can show us all how to do this under water without getting attacked by all the fish. I wonder do tropical fish like pumpkin
icon_rolleyes.gif

He's speargirl's brother so we are happy to have him on ScubaBoard!

Sort of like how I asked everyone to welcome my friend in Ohio today. :blinking:

In other words, these guys will be visiting and diving in the Keys so why not give them a warm welcome?

How about I buy pumpkins and you come here. The water is so much warmer and you can show us all how to do this under water without getting attacked by all the fish. I wonder do tropical fish like pumpkin
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wish I could but for some reason the people I work for frown on me when I take leave :D We are planning on being in Florida this next summer so if you refresh my memory you are on, just bring some band-aids:D J/K The deal up here is that you have to go to the bottom before cutting the pumpkin. You would be surprised how much buoyant the pumpkin has.

I know Mountain Home!

good bluegrass place

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom