My Monday photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He was just over large dinner plate size (shell). About average for most of the turtles we saw except for one teeny one and a few on our Tortugas & Tarpon dive near the mainland...they were larger, but not huge.

alcina:
Thanks!

Don't know if you are interested, but here is my trip report with some more shots and there are also a bunch in my gallery here on SB.

Had a great time in Coz...I am sure you will, too. I look forward to seeing your pictures; what camera system are you using?

I have an olympus C5000 5MP with a PT 019 housing, no external flash yet.
This is my first underwater setup so it's just entry level stuf.
I am just hoping I can get some "OK" pictures and step up to some beter equipment later.
Loved your trip report and other photos. I just can't wait.
Thanks for sharing.

Did not read the report but watched all the pictures...

VERY VERY NICE, AS A BEGINNER I AM REALLY IMPRESSED
BRAVO!!

Azotomix:
Did not read the report but watched all the pictures...

VERY VERY NICE, AS A BEGINNER I AM REALLY IMPRESSED
BRAVO!!

I mean I am a beginner not you of course...

Great shot! Especially considering the time you had to snap one off. That's a keeper.

Here's the horizontal of the shot pre-cropping for vertical...some have asked about it...

8823CDTURTLEh.jpg

I like it, too...just like the vertical maybe a bit better.

Great shot and loved the trip report (as much as I had time to read before heading to work. Have bookmarked to revisit and finish. Should show my wife, but that would probably mean I have to take her to Coz that much sooner (it's on the 2 year horizon).

Thanks for the great picture.

:11ztongue
alcina:
Here's the horizontal of the shot pre-cropping for vertical...some have asked about it...

I like it, too...just like the vertical maybe a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom