my name is Liz and I'm a scubaboardaholic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal:
Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive! (as you've already found out)

Hey DivingGal,

Love the likeness in Your Avatar..Looks like You don't need Scuba equipment at all.... :wink:

lizardqueen:
I hate to muck up the gene pool, but what does De Profundis Clamavi Ad Te mean?

lol sorry not sure how i missed your post for so long.

it means "out of the depths i cried out to you;" i got it from
the movie Sixth Sense, but it's also the first line of Psalm 130

:eyebrow:

Say hello to Batman and the Joker fo rme

My name is Mark and it has been three days since I chased a fish.....

Welcome to the board Liz.

sgtmnstr & armyscuba,

I thought people in the military got up around 5am...if it's a military secret why you're on the board at 3am you could send me a private message rather than post it all over the internet!

I hope I can make it to Cuba soon enough to combine diving with the thrill of defying US law - I keep hearing the diving is great, Canadians who've been there tell me.

I guess GTMO must be guantanamo. Will ask you for Cuba advice in the caribbean section.

cheers

lizardqueen:
sgtmnstr & armyscuba,

I thought people in the military got up around 5am...if it's a military secret why you're on the board at 3am you could send me a private message rather than post it all over the internet!

I hope I can make it to Cuba soon enough to combine diving with the thrill of defying US law - I keep hearing the diving is great, Canadians who've been there tell me.

I guess GTMO must be guantanamo. Will ask you for Cuba advice in the caribbean section.

cheers

Don't forget, that's 5AM local time. Cuba may be farther East that Gotham City. Or, it may still be 3AM yesterday for them. :D

GotAir:
To the SB
I share the same afliction you do :pity_part . There is only one cure also
thats to go diving because they dont have UW Puters yet :scubadive

Mike

the uhm data on the underwater puter is uhm inaccurate, they have underwater computers, just no internet access underwater.

jjgibo:
the uhm data on the underwater puter is uhm inaccurate, they have underwater computers, just no internet access underwater.

And they went wireless long before land puters did.... well hoseless anyway.

oh yeah i also just wanted to say aloha and welcome to the board. i also want to dive cuba, i can see it now a nice long dive, then laying on the beach with a cuban cigar, and a big bottle of rum, nah i want to dive some more cancel the rum and cigars, ahhh the diving. i think i am addicted to diving, so why am i above water and not diving, damm this work thing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom