My Photos from Last Week in Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PAFirefighter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My girlfriend and I went to Bonaire last week for an incredible week of diving. We stayed at Buddy Dive. She had been there in the past, but this was my first time. This was my first time diving in the ocean since being certified for my OW course back in June of this year. Not only that, but it was also my first time ever leaving the US. I had a brilliant time. We went to Buddy Dive in Bonaire. What a beautiful country, from north to south. I highly recommend it for anyone who has not been!

These are just a FEW of the vids I took. I apologize for any shaky video. Again, this was my first time ever in the ocean diving, so I am very new to the whole underwater world with currents and such. But I LOVE it and am officially addicted... damn.

We dove: Buddy Reef, Windsock, Hilma Hooker, Boca Slagbaai, Sharon's Serenity, Keepsake, Carl's Hill, etc.

Photos were taken with my GoPro Hero2 HD, GoPro Dive Housing, $14 red filter (I am purchasing the Backscatter one), SeaLife mount, Intova Imini; Other photos with a SeaLife DC600 - handheld.

i-ZjzB2FV-L.jpg

And now the photos:

i-w4hSkr4-M.jpg

i-MDggMsT-M.jpg

i-PdSdPLb-M.jpg

i-RdJJKPk-M.jpg

i-SNrWzhj-M.jpg

i-ptfpXVQ-M.jpg

i-4PWwg2Z-M.jpg

The yellow thing is a "Frog Fish":
i-9rQNNT8-M.jpg

i-6FqcxSR-M.jpg