My UW Journey in Mataking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outstanding Ed.

Nudibranch are my passion for photography, but I won't even try to say my shots rival these. (I like to shoot them because normally I can keep up to get the shot!)

Awesome stuff Ed....was nice to meet you at Tawau airport on the way back to KL. I was the guy with Stephanie & Jessica. Your shots are awesome as always. Next time I head down to Malaysia, I MUST join one of your workshops!

Fantastic as always, Ed. You really nailed the third and last Nudies, but they're all great. Really enjoyed that big fish as well. Great shot.

Keep them coming Brother....

I am of course teasing you!

I just bought the Canon 400 XTI and all of the lenses to go with it for underwater... So I will in the future hope to get as great as you and your pictures!!:wink:

No worries, JimE! I know you're just messing with me. :wink:
Looking forward to your pictures. I'm sure you'll be better, you're too humble! :D

Ed.

Thanks a lot everyone, AndyT, Victor, Jigo, Caloy, PearlDiver, Eskasi, Pakman & Larry!

AndyT - You're welcome anytime! :wink:
Victor - Hope they'll keep you fellas cozy & warm.
Caloy - :D
PearlDiver - Believe me, you'll only better.
Eskasi - Hello! It was a pleasure knowing me and you're welcome back anytime.
Pak - The resort is really nice, I like it. Give me a buzz when u're here. :wink:

Ed.

The Pipers...

sp104qh3.jpg

sp106ns8.jpg

sp110yh8.jpg

Stay tune... :D

Ed.

The Fascinating Ones...

sp105jv8.jpg

sp108mh5.jpg

Don't touch that dial... Hehe...

Ed.